Friday 2 August 2013

This months expectations

The month of August.

This is a little segment of the blog that I am hoping to continue each month, in which I project my hopes and aspirations for the current month.

1. My first would for my blog to grow. Grow in content, in readership and in the time and reasons that I put into it.

2. Now that I have a lovely and very much appreciated two weeks of from work and no college till September I am hoping that this month I can set aside some time to reach out to help secure myself some internships over the summer.

3. As you may all well know I am abit of a short sleeve button down shirt lover and am willing to wear and rock anything that fits that description no matter how out there it may be. So this month I'm looking and hoping to translate that willingness to try something daring or new into the rest of my wardrobe.

I look forward to this month and would love to hear yours,
Speak soon, Joe xo

1 comment:

  1. I am also looking forward to this month! August is one of my favorites. I hope you are able to accomplish everything on your list too.

    Ring-a-Round a Rosey

    ReplyDelete