Thursday 1 August 2013

Monthly must see : The Carrie Diaries


-Sidenote, I have taken the plunge this month and I have created a editorial calender 'or at least I think thats what you guys call it to' to really kick start me into frequent blogging so I have decided to add a few montly running post into the mix, so hope you enjoy and I would love to hear your feedback.


The what diaries..
No not my dairies, Carries diaries. Carrie Bradshaw,

If you haven't seen yet, sex and the city have a prequel. It features one very young Carrie as she explores the midfield that is fashion, new-york, and the all joys of being a teenager.
Along with the dialogue of fashion and new york we get to witness the plethora of sexuality, drama and general angst that comes with being a teenager.

 This series is defiantly my new favorite comedy for a number of reason. The amazing cast, the painfuly honest monologue that runs through it and the great chemistry all add to create an amazing show. Some most of the characters are outlandish but somehow you feel invested in all of them and start to really care for them.

This is a must watch for all my readers this month. Give it ago and I bet you will love it.

Speak to you soon,
Joe xo


No comments:

Post a Comment